Pet Portal Learning Center
WHAT IS A PET PORTAL?
Pet Portals are secure, private pet health websites that give you direct access to manage your pet's health 24/7. We're happy to provide Pet Portals free of charge to all clients who have an active email address.
WHAT CAN I DO WITH MY PET PORTAL?
View pet information
- Request appointments
- Receive important medical alerts and hospital news
- Post photos of your pets
- Order prescription refills
- Create and print instructions for pet sitters or kennel staff
- Access reliable information on a wide range of pet health topics
- Print proof of vaccination for boarding
- Request email reminders about when to give your pet's medication
- Shop our online store---COMING SOON!
HOW CAN I GET A PET PORTAL?
It's simple! Just fill in our contact us form and give us your name, pet's name and email address. We'll email you a password and link to our hospital website. To get your Pet Portal, simply click on the link to the Pet Portal page on our website, scroll down, and then select the "Pet Portal Log In" button. From there, you will be taken to the Pet Portal Log In website, where you can enter your email address and assigned password. It's that easy!
As part of the Pet Portal Service, you also have the option of receiving your pet's service reminders by email. We use email to contact clients about important practice and animal health news, such as updates to our services or product recalls.