Or leave him with us for peace of mind!
We now offer Doggie DayCare at Ridgewood Veterinary Hospital. If you are a professional who works all day or if you simply need to be out of the house for a few hours, you can leave your dog with us knowing he is safe and sound.
- Veterinary supervision and a caring, medically trained support staff
- Lots of love and individualized attention
- Socialization with other pets at your discretion
- Exercised 3-4 times a day
- Complimentary one-on-one housebreaking assistance
- Basic training command instruction available, personalized to your pet’s needs
- Comfortable hammock beds are provided in each run with soft blankets
- Large individual runs held to healthy hospital standards
- Optional overnight boarding
- Climate controlled – heat/air conditioning/air filtration system
- Radiant heat in half of flooring/pets choose warm/cool floor
Additional Services Available
- Basic training command instruction: $5.49/day
- Combined owner/dog training classes offered (evening sessions): $189
- Optional overnight boarding: $18.98 additional (pick-up by noon or additional day of DayCare will apply
- Full-service grooming salon/Bathing/Nails: Breed specific fees
- Discounted bath at Ridgewood Veterinary Hospital: $18.98 with DayCare
- All dogs must be currently vaccinated for the following:
Distemper - Rabies - Bordetella - Canine Influenza
- All dogs must be free of internal and external parasites
For your convenience, we can vaccinate, obtain a fecal sample, and administer flea and tick preventative during your pet’s stay. Fees for vaccines available upon request for your dog’s individual needs.